Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks
- Prep School Confidential by Kara Taylor ( Paperback ) – I won this paperback from YA Reads.
- Confessions: The Private School Murders ( Confessions # 2 ) by James Patterson ( Hardcover ) i won this on goodreads. I read the first book and loved it.
- Champion ( Legend #3 ) by Marie Lu ( Hardcover ) – Read….review will be posted soon. I have mix Emotions at this moment. but one thing i am gonna say is…i liked most of it.
- Demonglass ( Hex Hall #2 ) by Rachel Hawkins ( Paperback ) – I read demon glass already and really enjoyed it. So far the books just get better.
- Ashes ( Ashes #1 ) by Lisa J. Black ( Paperback ) – I been meaning to read this series for a while. It seems really dark and emotional.
- Shatter Me ( Shatter Me #1 ) by Tahereh Mafi ( Hardcover ) – I am so late to hope on this ride. I head so many amazing things about this book. I can’t wait to dig in.
- Stargazing from Nowhere by Isabel Thomas, Marilyn Thomas ( Ebook ) – Grabs this copy from NetGalley. I’m not usually into these kinds of books but this one looked really interesting.
- Dangerous by Shannon Hale ( Ebook ) – Another book i got on NetGalley. This one looks REALLY good and can not wait to enjoy it. It is a Stand-alone book.