Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks
1. Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock Paperback – I finally told myself too buy this book. I just couldn’t ignore it any longer. I been wanting to ready this book for a while now.
2. The Fiery Heart ( Bloodlines #4 ) by Richelle Mead Hardcover – It’s killing me that i can’t read this book right now…so sadly i will be looking at the book until i do. I love this series..probably a little more then Vampire Academy. I have so many books i have to review first then i will be reading this. SYDRAIN!
Free From Amazon
1. Raven ( The Raven Saga #1 ) by Suzy Turner Ebook – I don’t know really..i just really thought the book sounded interesting. hoping it’s good and the cover is kinda spooky.
2. Dark Promises ( Between Worlds #1 ) by Julia Crane, Talia Jager Ebook – This book i am actually sounds really good. I really wanna like this book so i’m gonna keep my fingers crossed.
3. Starfire Angels by Melanie Niles Ebook – I am a little iffy about this book but it does sound interesting and unique. I wanted to go ahead and give it a try.
Defy by Sara B. Larson Ebook – If you read my last weeks WoW post, you know that i wanted to read this book. Well i was lucky enough to get this copy threw NetGalley. I am really, Really, Really Excited to read this book! I am very thankful to get this chance.
I haven’t been posting as much as i would like. I been super busy working on the house like: Pulling Carpet, Pulling Nails and Staples from the floor and then finally putting new hardwood flooring. It’s been a none-fun ride.
I am a little behind on my Reviews and reading so i am hoping to catch up this week and post more. I didn’t post a WoW post this week, so next week i will be posting a Double WoW post. Stay Tuned for that.
On other other news! I seen Catching Fire! and i got to say it was perfection! Catching Fire was honestly better then the first movie. Everyone’s acting was SPOT on. They did wonderful in Catching Fire. The movie did have a few changes but they seemed small compared to the whole movie. The movie stayed true to the story and it had all the important parts. Overall i loved it! I cried, I laughed, and then cried some more.
Tagged: Between Worlds, Bloodlines, Dark Promises, Defy, E-book, Fantasy, Hemlock, Julia Crane, Kathleen Peacock, Melanie Niles, NetGalley, Paranormal, Raven, Richelle Mead, Sara B. Larson, Stacking The Shelves, Starfire Angels, STS, Supernatural, Suzy Turner, Talia Jager, The Fiery Heart, The Raven Saga, YA, YA books, YA Books Review, YA Lit, Young Adult