Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks
- The Reflections of Queen Snow White by David Meredith: Ebook – I was asked to Review this book from the Author. I always been a fan of Fairy Tails, so i can’t wait to see if this book is any good. I like how the cover gives off the whole classic look of old books used to have.
- The Rule of Three by Eric Walters: ARC – So happy to say that i was a lucky winner of this beautiful ARC! so existed to read this book! as everyone knows i am huge fan of these types of books! Keeping my fingers crossed. I can tell by the cover that this book is sure gonna be one Wild ride.
- The Vampire Diaries ( 1-2 ) by L.J Smith: Hardcover – Huge fan of the TV Series. I kinda stayed away from the book series, cause i didn’t want to judge between the too. But i give in a got this copy from Paperbackswap.
Free from Amazon
- Kiss of Fire (Imdalind #1) by Rebecca Ethington: Ebook – I am hoping this book is good as it sounds. I don’t know much about this book but still want to read it.
- Sign of The Throne (The Solas Beir Trilogy #1) by Melissa Eskue Ousley: Ebook – I entered a contest a while back too win a copy but sadly i didn;t win it. I was shocked to find it on amazon for free. I been jumping up and down since i got it.
Tagged: David Meredith, Dystopian, Eric Walters, Fantasy, Fiction, he Reflections of Queen Snow White, Imdalind, Kiss of Fire, L.J Smith, Melissa Eskue Ousley, Rebecca Ethington, Sceince Fiction, Sign of the Throne, Stacking The Shelves, The Rule of Three, The Solas Beir Trilogy, Vampire Diaries, YA, Young Adult